Make smart decisions up front about existing trees; avoid costly delays and redesigns as your design team scrambles to make adjustments during plan check.
I help owners and developers comply with local tree protection laws by providing the documents and plans required by cities and counties in southern California. When consulted early in a project, I can save developers money by providing the advice and appraisals needed to make rational decisions about trees.
Development Service Products:
- Tree Conservation Suitability Analysis -Selecting which trees to keep
- Economic Appraisal of Plants determining the worth of your plants
- Risk Assessment analyzing safety concerns
- Government required Tree Reports and Permit Documents
- Tree Protection Plans
- Tree Planting Plans and Details
This service is great for real estate developers, landscape architecture firms, architecture and civil engineering firms, and individual home builders/owners in Ventura County and parts of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara Counties.